Friday, April 27, 2012

NEW GOODIES ON ETSY

I've been busy this week creating new beads.  I worked this week with a wonderful customer on a new creation, "A double sided head pin".  This was a real challenge!  I made the head pin on a thicker 20ga wire instead of the usual 22ga. wire to help me work on the other side of the head pin without the bead drooping and falling on my table.  All in all I'm happy with the results, but more importantly so is my customer.  Here are some pictures of the head pins and some other goodies I posted this week.


Double Sided Head pins.  They're approx. 4" - 4 1/4" long, 20ga. copper.










Some new Sparkle Bead Colors

Black Raku Sparkle Beads

Seascape Silver Sparkle Beads

Butchart Gardens Silver Sparkle Beads

Enjoy your Day,

Raida


1 comment:

  1. The double bead headpin is a great idea! They are just gorgeous--of course everything you make is fabulous!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete