Friday, April 6, 2012

New Goodies on Etsy

I've been hard at work making new beads for Spring and Summer.  Lots of new earring pairs which I know you guys really like.  I've been making so many earrings at the studio, I barely have time to take them home and take pictures before I sell them.  Here's some new things on Etsy.  If they've sold, let me know, I love doing special reserved listings for my customers.


New Spiral Beads






New Chunky Fossilized Beads



New Sparkle Bead Colors




SPRING LEAF


I made these with a pair of my new sparkle beads.

I've had these connectors for years.  I was thinking I'd add them to a bracelet but never found a design I liked.  I added jump rings, chain and dangled some of my new Spring head pins and now they're earrings. I'm happy with them.


Enjoy your day,

Raida


2 comments:

  1. Raida, You created some lovely items for your shop. I'm going to head there now. Have a great weekend!
    Lori In Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  2. great earrings, nice use of the connectors

    ReplyDelete