Tuesday, April 10, 2012

NEW GOODIES ON ETSY

I've been working hard this week making coordinated lampwork and ceramic sets.  I also have some new fossilized beads in spring and summer colors.  These are all listed on my Havana Beads Etsy store.















Since I moved to my new studio I've been watching a very gifted artist Elizabeth Esther Kelly weave the most amazing wraps.  They're so soft and luxurious and I've been wanting one pretty bad.  So Elizabeth suggested that we barter, which I was thrilled to do.  One of her beautiful wraps for a blue orchid set.  The necklace will be a choker style necklace and the earrings will be close to the ears.  We still have to work on the details of the pieces but I thought I'd share the lampwork pieces with you.  The large 3D flower took me almost three hours to make.  It's really hard to keep all the petals hot while you're working all the details so needless to say there was glass all over the place when I finished, but I'm really happy with the results.


 
Here is the focal in my hand, it's pretty big.

These are the two earrings.


Here are some of Elizabeth's beautiful wraps on Etsy.



Head over to her Etsy store for different styles and colors. Elizabeth Esther Kelly

Enjoy your day,

Raida



No comments:

Post a Comment