Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bead Trends April 2012

I'm so excited to have my necklace "Cashmere" featured in this months Bead Trends magazine.  The picture they took of my necklace is absolutely beautiful.  You can find my necklace on page 42-43 of the magazine.  Also check out my friend Cherrie Fick's beautiful earrings, "Spring Garden" using some of my lampwork head pins, page 86, and "Springtime Garden" necklace and earrings using some of my mini faceted lampwork beads in her earring design, pages 116-118.  You can find Cherrie's beautiful jewelry at En La Lumie're.



These are my pictures of the necklace.  I've asked for permission to use the photos from the magazine and will post them as soon as I hear from them.  Their picture is so much nicer.

Enjoy your day,

Raida

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on having your beautiful necklace featured in the April Bead Trends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous necklace and congratulations on being featured!!!

    ReplyDelete