Wednesday, July 20, 2011

TRUNK SHOW AT AMY'S BEADS

This week has been a little crazy preparing for the trunk show at Amy's Beads this weekend.  I'm working on a new tray of 1" lentils with coordinating beads and I'd forgotten how long it takes to fill one of those trays from scratch.  I have some new ceramic beads that are going in the kiln today and will hopefully be wonderful tomorrow when they're done, fingers crossed.  Here's a little collage of some of the things I'm bringing along.  Hopefully I'll get some pictures of the new tray and some of the ceramic beads before the weekend to share.  Havana Beads and Gentle Wind Designs will be closed on Friday and Saturday this weekend for the show.  Here's the info. on the Trunk Show.

Amy's Beads
220 South University Drive
Plantation, FL  33324

Friday:  11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Hope to see you there,

Enjoy your day,

Raida

1 comment:

  1. Raida, all of those are lovely. I especially like the two sets of beads in the lower left corner. Hope you have a great time and lots of success at the trunk show!

    ReplyDelete