Thursday, July 7, 2011

NEW BEADS ON ETSY

I spent a good portion of the day yesterday taking pictures and adding beads to my Havana Beads Etsy shop.  I've had some large orders from local customers that have really kept me busy lately and I'm really grateful!  I have a new size lentil focal that I think will be popular.  This lentil is larger than the standard 18-19mm for bracelets and necklaces and smaller than the focal lentil I use for my floral focal beads.  This is a 1" lentil focal bead.  Here are some pictures.

EMERALD SEAS - 1" Lentil

EMERALD SEAS - Coordinating Beads Sold Separately

MONTANA BLUE - 1" Lentil

MONTANA BLUE - Coordinating Beads - Sold Separately

WAVES - 1" Lentil 

RAINFOREST - 1" Lentil

RAINFOREST - Coordinating Beads - Sold Separately

SEASIDE DREAMS

The following three beads are all red earthen clay.  These are some of my first pieces from my new kiln.

TRINKET KEEPSAKE - CONNECTOR

WHAT A HOOT!

LITTLE BROWN BIRD

FOR YOUR LOVE - LARGE LENTIL FOCAL

DREAMS COME TRUE - LARGE LENTIL

STILL THE ONE - LARGE ROUND FOCAL

Enjoy your day,

Raida

No comments:

Post a Comment