Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Beads on Etsy

I've been playing with glass again!  Not that I have the time, but I love to mix different types of glass to see what I get.  Not very productive when you get an ugly batch!  Not this time, I think these are keepers.  I better write down the glass combinations so I don't forget.  Unfortunately, that happens often.  What do you think of my new goodies?

OCEAN MIST - Blues, turquoise, violet and white

DEEP BLUE SEA - Amazing  blues, brown and white

TIE DYED - Blues, greens, violets, yellow ochre

Don't forget to go below and leave a comment to enter my Beach Time Giveaway.

Enjoy your day,

Raida

2 comments:

  1. Love the Ocean Mist beads at the top! Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raida these are gorgeous! The depth of color is just amazing. The first set reminds me of a deep mountain pool.

    ReplyDelete