Sunday, July 22, 2012

NEW GOODIES ON ETSY

I've been working this week on some different color flower head pins.  I just love these things!  I sold out of most of them but I'll be making more next week.  I need to make some extra ones to make some jewelry with since I've been asked by customers for some jewelry designs using the flowers.  I've also posted some new ceramic beads and have some more in the kiln which I'll probably post tomorrow.  Also, take a look at some of my new Regaliz beads.  Here's a look at some of the new goodies.

Lavender Sparkle Floral Head Pins

Red Sparkle Floral Head Pins

Teal Sparkle Floral Head Pins

These little butterfly pendants are made with these really sweet vintage stamps I purchase from France.






Two NEW Sparkle Bead colors

Gypsy Skirt Sparkle Beads

Lavender Fields Sparkle Beads

Have you seen the new Regaliz (licorice in Spanish) bracelets.  The bracelets are Greek Leather and you can purchase all kinds of components to personalize your bracelet.  I was able to purchase an oval shaped mandrel that would give me the right size to go through the leather.  Here are some of the beads I've made and some samples of what they look like on the leather.








Enjoy your day,

Raida

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I adore those headpin flowers! Gorgeous!

    And the regaliz beads look great too. The designs work so well with the heavy leather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the stuff that's coming out of your studio right now. It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete