Tuesday, July 24, 2012

101 Bracelets, Necklaces and Earrings

I just received my copy of 101 Bracelets, Necklaces and Earrings magazine and I'm so thrilled with the beautiful designs and inspiring creations in this issue.  Last year I submitted a bracelet I made for the "Rich Yellows" section of the magazine that was accepted.  My friend Cherrie Fick also has a beautiful pair of earrings in the "Cheery Oranges" section called "Peachy Garland Earrings" using my honeysuckle head pin leaves.  Trust me when I tell you this magazine is packed with beautiful designs!  Here's a picture of my bracelet.

Goldenrod Bracelet


I have one of these connectors available at Havana Beads, Etsy.

Don't forget to come by on Saturday for the Bead Soup Blog Hop Reveal and "GIVEAWAY".

Enjoy your day,

Raida

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! The bracelet is just lovely! I love this magazine but I can't always find it.

    I just got my latest issue of Bead Trends and saw your pieces in there as well. Of course they are beautiful!

    I am looking forward to the Bead Soup reveal this Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bracelet. I'll have to look for the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Raida! And congrats on getting your bracelet in the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post! I just stumbled upon your blog page and gathered some good ideas for what I am working on. Cheers!
    bracelet charms

    ReplyDelete