Thursday, July 12, 2012

MY BEAD SOUP IS HERE!

I received my bead soup from my partner Sharon Driscoll of Right Turn Art Werks. SILENCE.................. That's me on the floor passed out!  Boy did Sharon spoil me with these wonderful lampwork and ceramic beads.  The colors are just so much fun.  Our reveal is July 28th so I better get going on my design.  Here are some pictures of Sharon's beads.  She also received my beads so here are some picture of the beads I sent Sharon.
BEADS SENT FROM SHARON


Any of these two can be focal beads.  Aren't they wonderful!

I have my work cut out for me with all these great bright colors.


MY BEAD SOUP SENT TO SHARON

Floral Focal Bead

Coordinating beads

Button Clasp

This is the package I sent Sharon.  Very earthy. What a difference from the bright colors she's used to working with.  She has a sweet story of what my beads reminded her of on her blog.  Check it out.  Sharon Driscoll blogspot.

Enjoy your day,

Raida

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You did get some lovely things to work with. I look forward to seeing you at the reveal.
    Cheers!
    Lori D.
    Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo-eee, what beautiful bead soups--both of them. I can't wait for the first reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is "WOW"! Both soups are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both bead soups are absolutely beautiful! Love the fun, bright colours of the beads Sharon sent you. Can't wait to see what you make with them. And I'm sure she's as much in love with the soup you sent her as I am. Those glass beads are gorgeous and that button clasp is completely delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! You both sent such wonderful soups!! I'm on edge to see what you each created. At least I don't have to wait much longer. . . ;)

    ReplyDelete