1. Use a needle nose pliers and curve the wire attached to the flower upward.
2. Attach the leaf head pin right on the inside curve of the flower wire and
start to wrap around the flower wire.
3. String a little glass bead and continued to wire up the head pin.
4. With a cheap plain pen, curve the top of the wire.
5. Hammer the curve at least 6-7 times.
6. Cut the end of the ear hook around the area of the leaf/flower curve and file the ends.
I left it long because the weight of the glass pushes it forward in your ear.
You don't want them to fall off.
7. Hammer the rest of the ear hook 2-3 times to strengthen the ear hook.
8. If you like, antique earrings with liver of sulfer and polish them with steel wool (0000).
Here's an idea of the size they turn out.
Enjoy your day,