Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Beads

I've been so busy lately making beads for the upcoming Intergalactic Bead Show September 24-25th I haven't had much time to blog.  I have some new beads and jewelry in my Etsy stores and some new ones I have to take pictures of today.  I've also been working on my Bead Soup project for the Grand Reveal this Saturday.  Come back and visit on Saturday to check it out.  I'll also be posting this month's bead giveaway on Saturday for all those that leave a comment.


















Thanks for stopping by,

Enjoy your day,

Raida

2 comments:

  1. Raida, they're all beautiful! I love the earthy colors and the sort of rustic feel to some of them, and that little bird is so sweet!

    Can't wait to visit the Bead Soup blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those little birds. They are so cute. And the color is very earth friendly. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete