Monday, September 5, 2011

HAPPY LABOR DAY!

Hope every one's having a wonderful day off.  I'm cleaning my studio some today and taking pictures of some new head pins and earrings I made yesterday.  But all in all trying to get a little rest.  Here's some new things I've made.

GALA EVENT

VINTAGE CHRISTMAS LEAVES

BLUE LAGOON DROPS

Some new earrings I made with my new mini lampwork faceted beads.  These brass pieces where colored with Missficklemedia patina.  She has a wonderful Etsy store filled with beautiful patinated pieces you can purchase or you can purchase her patinas and tutorial and try for yourself like I did.


Enjoy your Day,

Raida

4 comments:

  1. hey gorgeous...these are ALLL delicious! Loving the jewellery and absolutely LOVE the Blue Lagoon head pins....yum..meee! ;o)

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first pair of earring are very lovely. Great headpins too. I received my toggle the other day thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them as always Raida. You are on a good roll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful. I am inlove with a pair of earrings in your shoppe and just might treat myself! :)

    ReplyDelete