Thursday, September 22, 2011

INTERGALACTIC BEAD SHOW - POMPANO BEACH

Hope every one's having a wonderful week.  I'm running around this week getting everything ready for the Intergalactic Bead Show this weekend so this is a short post.  Here's where I'll be:

Intergalactic Bead Show

September 24 and 25
Emma Lou Olsen Civic Center
1801 NE 6th Street
Pompano Beach, FL
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m each day

Click below for a $2.00 discount
$2.00 off Entrance

Both Etsy stores will be closed Saturday & Sunday.
Here's some goodies I'll have with me.

Enjoy your day,

Raida

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope it is a great show for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun (but a lot of work too). Your beads are so beautiful I know the show will be a success for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could visit once a show like that! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete