Saturday, January 22, 2011

NEW GOODIES

I spent the morning posting new goodies on the two Etsy sites.  I was at an art show last weekend in Delray Beach so I was inspired this week to make some ocean inspired lampwork beads.

"Seashore Dreams"
These are etched so they have a satin finish to them.

"Deep Blue Sea"
These beads blew me away when they came out of the kiln.  The intense blue and copper are so very pretty.

These fit the pandora and biagi bracelets.

These fit the pandora and biagi bracelets.

These are the beads from my necklace "Colors of My Love" featured in Bead Star 2010.  I'll be doing a limited amount of these sets if someone would like to make a similar necklace as mine.  I've posted a picture of the necklace on the listing at Etsy.

Some new enameled head pins on my Havana Beads Etsy shop.

More enameled head pins.

"And a Cherry on Top"
Little tab lampwork cherry earrings with swarovski crystals and sterling silver leverbacks


"Green Gooddess"
21 lampwork beads on this bracelet, swarovski crystals and sterling silver, on Sale too.

"Butterfly Dreams"

Lampwork and raku butterfly with a spray of swarovski crystals and freshwater pearls.  Pendant hangs from a brown leather cord and has a sterling silver clasp.

"Madagascar"

Antiqued brass chandelier, turquoise heishi and red agate.  Big and bold.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Raida

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy! I love the headpins and the Madagascar earrings!!!!

    ReplyDelete