Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I've been trying to incorporate more of my lampwork beads in my jewelry designs and have been posting pictures to give some inspiration.  Sometimes as I lampwork I get an idea for a jewelry piece and sometimes its the other way around.  I think or doodle a jewelry piece on my pad and then create the beads. I love to work with semi precious stones so sometimes I'm drawn to those beads and design jewelry around them.  Here are some new things in both my Etsy stores.

Half leather half wire, can't go wrong.  My lampwork beads, Mykonos beads and ceramic beads.

Handmade etched copper with blue patina (Missficklemedia) and kyanite rondelles

These are great for rings.


New Head Pin Leaves.

These are rather funky and swirl around.  I have these beads available at Havana Beads or the earrings at Gentle Wind Designs.

Thanks for coming by,

Raida

1 comment: