Sunday, January 9, 2011

NEW GOODIES ON ETSY

I've been busy this week lampworking and making jewelry while the lampwork anneals.  All of these beads and jewelry are now listed on Etsy.








Kaleidoscope Drops
These are sold but I'm making more next week.  I think they're really cute.

I etched these for that satin finish.



This necklace has my sand dollar ceramic focal and some small lampwork beads through necklace.  I actually made a mold of a sand dollar my niece gave me to make this pendant.  It was a lot of fun and special since she gave me the sand dollar she dove for in the ocean.  The earrings have my lampwork sand dollars.


Enjoy your day!

Raida

1 comment:

  1. Love the last pair of earrings...so earthy. And those aqua beads are yummy!
    Bead Happy!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete