Wednesday, September 19, 2012

INTERGALACTIC BEAD SHOW

This weekend is my last Intergalactic Bead Show for 2012.  It's been a great year and I can't wait to see all my friends again.  I've been working on all kinds of new glass and clay beads.  I was able to list some of my new clay beads on Etsy yesterday but the glass beads will have to wait to next week so I can get everything together for the show.  Here's the info on the show this weekend.

Saturday, September 22 - 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 23 - 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

INTERGALACTIC BEAD SHOW
Emma Lou Olson Civic Center
1801 N. E. 6th St.
Pompano Beach, FL 33060










Hope to see you there!

Enjoy your day,

Raida

1 comment:

  1. Great beads...I love the starfish which is part of my logo!

    Have a great show...
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete