Wednesday, March 2, 2011

INTERGALACTIC BEAD SHOW THIS WEEKEND

I am feverishly working to fill 11 trays and a huge display of focals with beads for this weekend.  Come by and see me if you're local.  I have lots of new frit beads, lentils, enameled beads, enameled head pins, lampwork headpins, vintage skeleton keys with cute little lampwork beads on them, and a partridge in a pear tree.  "What was that?"  No, no partridge in a pear tree.  Here's a little peek of some of the things I'm bringing along.



Intergalactic Bead Show


Sat, March 05, 2011 - Sun, March 06, 2011
Emma Lou Olson Civic Center
1801 N. E. 6th St.
Pompano Beach, FL 33060
 
If you can attend here's a link to get $2.00 off
 
Hope to see you there,
 
Raida

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh Raida are your bringing Baxter? he's so darn cute. I would love to b in Pompano beach right now away from all this snirt(snow&dirt)my Deda use to have a motel in Pompano Beach right across from the ocean.I hope u have a great weekend there ttyl Lana ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sounds like a blast! Wishing you lots of customers, and a sold out weekend!

    ReplyDelete