Thursday, March 17, 2011

Down the Street Bead Show

I've been working on new frit combinations lately for earrings since you guys love the earring pairs I've been selling.  I'm going to be at the Down the Street Bead Show this weekend and I'm bringing some finished earrings for inspiration.  All the beads to make these earrings will be available.  I also have new antiqued brass, copper and sterling silver ear hooks.  My Havana Beads store will be on Vacation Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  I place my store on vacation when I do shows because I have a lot of "One of a Kind" focal beads.  Here's the info. for the show if you're local:

Down the Street Bead Show
March 18 - 20th
Elks Lodge
700 N.E. 10th Street
Pompano Beach, FL

Friday from 12 - 6 p.m.
Saturday from 10 - 6 p.m.
Sunday from 10 - 2 p.m.

Click below for a $1.00 off Admission coupon
$1.00 Discount Coupon

Here's a little preview of some of the earrings:


Hope to see you there!

Enjoy your day,

Raida

No comments:

Post a Comment