Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Stroll Through Etsy Favorites

Did you get a chance to take a look at KcSoapsNmore at Etsy this week.  She was the featured artist this week.  Oh my goodness, this artist is so talented!  She makes soap look so yummy.  I would definitely want to take a bite out of these little goodies.




These are on my wish list. I just love all the little cubbies to store your jewelry or even strands of beads to be made into jewelry. You can check these out at bluebirdheaven  on Etsy.





Enjoy Your Weekend!

Raida

2 comments:

  1. Love that printer's drawer jewelry display! I have one that I picked up at the flea market last summer and I haven't done anything with it yet but now I am going to! Thanks for the stroll:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jewelry cabinets, thanks for the link. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete