Friday, February 25, 2011

A LITTLE LAMPWORK FUN

If you've been following my blog you know that I like to make LOTS of different style lampwork beads.  Must be the Gemini in me.  There are days I make neutrals and mix all kinds of different things to see what I get, and other days I like to make fun beads.  My jewelry lately has become my personal preference, but then again one day I'm in the mood and the red and yellow beads come out to play.  Here's some new things in both my shops.


I love how this patina turned out on this butterfly.  I coated it twice with lacquer and gave it a coat of wax to protect finish and for skin sensitivity.

I'm making some new pieces to take to the shows with the beads in the bins.  Sort of for inspiration.  I know a lot of people get overwhelmed with all the trays of beads and maybe some samples might help.

I made an entire tray of different color sugar beads for the two shows next month.  I thought I'd share some on Etsy also.







I have another similar bracelet in my Etsy store.  This one is for a smaller wrist 6 - 6 3/4" or so.  The leaf design is different and I used different glass beads on this one.

I just love this little guy.  I almost kept him.  I still want to keep him!

What do you think about GINGER, sweet little kitty, yes?

This is Baxter the fish.

This is Valerie the fish.

Well I have to start my BEAD SOUP post tonight if I'm going to try to include all the participants and their links, so have a wonderful evening and see you tomorrow morning for the big reveal.

Raida

No comments:

Post a Comment