Thursday, February 3, 2011

EARRING MADNESS!

Aside from the beads in the kiln right now, which I might add are a whole lot of earring pairs, I've been making earrings like a mad women.  Don't know why, just have.  Here they are.

Antiqued etched brass by yours truly, sterling silver wire, faceted citrine and sterling silver ear hooks.

Antiqued etched copper, African beads, sterling silver ear hooks.

I just love these vintage keys, they make great keepers for my beads!  I've added natural amethyst, tumbled light pink glass, silk ribbon by Jamn Glass , and a vintaj butterfly and tumbled glass dangle.  Well, you know I had to make earrings to match!

The peacock feathers on this etched copper plate are really pretty. I couldn't get the finish to come out in the picture.  The copper is really rich and shinny.  I wrapped the faceted pink Chalcedony with sterling silver wire and finished them with my sterling silver ear hooks.  These are big and bold.


I also like how these etched plates turned out.  What's not to like about butterflies.  I added these really pretty aqua faceted glass teardrops wrapped in sterling silver and finished them with my sterling silver ear hooks.  Also, big and bold.  SOLD

These little chickadees are etched on small antiqued brass plates with faceted carnelian beads wrapped in sterling silver and finished with my sterling silver ear hooks.

All of these are listed in my Gentle Wind Designs Etsy Store.

Enjoy your day,

Raida

2 comments: