Thursday, August 9, 2012

NEW GOODIES ON ETSY

I've been working on a couple of little projects this week that I'd like to share with you.  First up are the extra long brass and copper cones that we have all purchased millions, haven't we?  Well I thought they were kind of cool so I purchased 12 brass and 12 copper.  I have to confess I've had them for a while and really didn't have any idea what to make with them.  So I was playing with the brass ones the other day and thought I'd make a stamen type head pin to use with one of the millions of plastic flowers I own.  I know you have those too, don't you?  Well here are some earrings I made.



This is the set listed on Etsy.  I made these with brass instead of the usual copper to match the cones.

New Rose Petal Sparkle Headpins

While I was on a flower roll I made these little guys and finished them with a little piece of Sari ribbon.


I used my Fossilized Sand headpins to make these.  I purchased the little spirals from a store that is no longer open but I know I've seen them on-line somewhere.  If you've seen them can you let me know, please!

These are "Praline"  I used these to make my necklace "Soar" in Bead Trends this month.

New large hole beads.  These have a 5mm hole.  Great if you have Pandora, Biagi, Troll or even if you just want to string them on a chain or even earring hoops.




These are "Fossilized Seaside" similar to the ones I used in my "Deep Blue Sea" necklace in Bead Trends this month.  The only difference is these have more of a barrel shape to them.

New Wildflower pair

Thanks for coming by,

Enjoy your day,

Raida

2 comments: