Tuesday, August 16, 2011

BEAD SOUP BLOG PARTY PARTNER

My partner for the bead soup swap is the wonderful polymer clay artist Rebecca Watkins of artybecca or Artybecca on Etsy.  She makes the most amazing polymer clay beads.  Can't tell you much about the beads I sent her since they are in transit.  But I'll tell you it's one of my favorite style of beads to make.  Once she receives them I'll post pictures of the beads I sent and the ones I received.


Mini Pumpkins - Earring Pair

Little Mummies - Earring Pair

Enjoy your day,

Raida

4 comments:

  1. Oh, those little guys are too cute! Great fall pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute. I can't wait to see what everyone makes with their beads for the BSBP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you are happy about your bead soup partner. I know the friendship and sharing we have developed this year has been special. I am still waiting on mine coming from Quebec. Wish me luck. You spoiled me. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete