Monday, July 19, 2010

BABY STEPS

Welcome to my new blog page. This will be my very first entry as a blogger so bear with me as I learn the ropes, baby steps. For those of you that don't know me, my name is Raida Disbrow and I'm a lampwork artist and jewelry designer. I sell my lampwork and jewelry on Etsy and at local bead shows. You can find my stores at havanabeads.etsy.com and gentlewinddesigns.etsy.com. I thought it would be nice to post some information here on new jewelry pieces, lampwork beads and to have some giveaways from time to time to thank all of my wonderful customers.

Some news of late is the featured photo of my viking knit and lampwork necklace in the Aug-Sept 2010 edition of Step by Step Wire Jewelry, page 30. No instructions to this one but still exciting to see your work and your name in a magazine. Above is a picture of the necklace if you don't have the magazine. I will be posting some new lampwork beads that will be in my Etsy store so come back later and check them out.

Take care,

Raida














No comments:

Post a Comment