Saturday, August 16, 2014

NEW LAMPWORK SETS

I've been working this week on new lampwork beads and bead sets.  I've pulled out some 22k gold and silver leaf sheets to layer on to the glass.  I love some of the special effects you can achieve with the leaf.  Of course I had to make some of my crusty beads as well.  Here are some of the sets I posted yesterday.







 
Following are also some ceramic beads I posted last week.  I'm working on some of my favorites from this batch this week to have available next week since they sold pretty quickly.  Thank you!






 
Enjoy your day,
 
Raida

3 comments:

  1. Hi Raida, I'm not sure how I haven't come across your work before but I noticed some of your crusty discs in Stringing Fall 2014 and they are amazing. Truly, all of your work is just beautiful! I have added you to my bloglovin mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raida, Your work is always a favorite with Mike and I. We both design with your beads, you inspire us to make our designs with your beads really extra ordinary. The bead soup blog hop that brought us together was a really a blessing. Mike wanted to tell you your photography is wonderful as well. That is an ongoing thing we all work hard on. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you two are really special! I love seeing my beads in both your designs. I've also enjoyed our friendship since our Bead Soup Swap!

      Delete