Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING - A THANK YOU SALE

I am so thankful today.  Every year I cook dinner for my family on Thanksgiving.  One wonderful day spent with my boys, husband, my mom, brother, sister and their family.  Every one's daily responsibilities go away and we have a wonderful time just enjoying each other.  I hope everyone a special day today, filled with happiness and love.

To all my wonderful customers I thank you for your continued support, it means the world to me!  I have added a 15% discount code at Havana Beads and Gentle Wind Designs for those that still have some shopping to do for the holidays.  I also discounted several of my beads so you can further discount them with the coupon.  Type in "GIVETHANKS11" when checking out to receive discount. Sale runs through Sunday, November 27th.


ENJOY YOUR DAY,

RAIDA

1 comment:

  1. Hello Raida...i hope you and your family have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving Day...
    take care ttfn Lana :)

    ReplyDelete