Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Intergalactic Bead Show

This weekend is the Intergalactic Bead Show in Pompano Beach, Florida.  If you're local this is the info. to the show.

Intergalactic Bead Show

June 25 and 26
Emma Lou Olsen Civic Center
1801 NE 6th Street
Pompano Beach, FL

10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Both Days)

$2.00 Discount

Here's a little collage of some of the beads that will be available.  I've also made lots of new jewelry for a little inspiration.  If you're liking that new rustic looking dragonfly pendant it's from the first run of my new kiln.  I think I need to run the temperature a little higher to get a glossier finish.  I loved the "dug out of the earth" look so much I made a necklace with it.  I think I need to re-fire them though.  Maybe I'll keep some with this finish.


Hope to see you there,

Enjoy your day,

Raida

No comments:

Post a Comment