Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I've been asked by some customers for larger round beads, 14mm or so.  So I made these three sets that are larger than my normal 12mm x 8mm.  I love how these turned out.  They're colorful yet have an organic feel to them I think.  I also made a floral focal bead and it's loaded with flowers.  It's also lightly etched. I've obviously been thinking of the mouse lately.  You know who I mean, fun, joy, vacation, yeah!  Mouse ear head pins for those of you that love the mouse as much as I do.  Also got around to making a couple of new jewelry pieces today and finished a necklace I wasn't totally happy with the length from the Bead Soup Hop.




These are all the same bead.  Different views.




Love these!

This ceramic piece is from Spirited Earth with Czech glass beads and my own handmade copper clasp.

This is my necklace from the Bead Soup Hop which needed a little adjustment on the length of the silk cord.  Now I love it.  I have all the jewelry listed on my Gentle Wind Designs Etsy store.

These are my handmade etched copper plates and my lampwork raku beads.

Thanks for stopping by!

Raida

No comments:

Post a Comment