Monday, October 4, 2010

INTERGALACTIC BEAD SHOW

On October 16th and 17th I will be selling my beads at the Intergalactic Bead show.  Here is the information for the show and a link so you can print out a $2.00 admission discount. $2.00 off Admission

Emma Lou Olson
Civic Center
1801 NE 6th St.
Pompano Beach, FL 33060
 
I've been beading like a mad women to get my bins nicely stocked to prepare for the show.  I had a lot of request for lentils at the last bead show.   By Sunday afternoon the picking was slim and my lentil bin looked pretty empty.  Don't get me wrong, I was thrilled to sell the beads but felt bad for those that wanted more beads of a certain kind and there was only one or two beads left in a bin.  These beads have been soaking overnight and I'll start to clean them in a little while.  Hope to see you there.


Have a great day!

Raida

No comments:

Post a Comment