Tuesday, September 7, 2010

NEW NECKLACES

I've been busy making some new jewelry for my Etsy website and for an upcoming craft show I have in October.  Here are three new necklaces.

CHERRY BLOSSOM

I made this cherry blossom etched copper plate and I had this really pretty agate stone that I wanted to pair with it so I decided to have two focal beads in this necklace.  I added more round agate beads in browns and pink, wood beads and faceted tiger iron.  I finished it with my own handmade copper clasp.



MODERN ROMANCE

This one's a little different.  I added several of my lampwork spacer beads and a heart button I used as a clasp, with ceramic, wood and metal beads.  The little box stores an "I love you" note or you can add your own small keepsake.  The little piece of vintage lace gives it a romantic feel.  Lace can be removed if you want to wear it without it. 


LOVE'S ETERNAL

I got the name from the eternity links on the chain.  This necklace has a large ornate wood focal bead, brass eternity link chain, wood beads, glass seed beads, my lampwork lentil beads, brass chain and toggle.  I'll have these listed in my Gentlewinddesigns Etsy shop tonight. 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty pieces! I especially like the first. Have a great day, Raida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate them!!

    ReplyDelete